Responsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as an
International Supply Chain Specialist - Spanish (Afternoon Shift)
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the QMS Systems of EBSC
- Serves as the GBS supply chain coordinator by following the global supply chain requirements for order planning, movement and compliance to plant capacities to achieve a safe and timely vessel load
- Attend daily global supply meetings and confirm all stock transfers and loading requirements are on schedule, including daily and monthly reporting.
- Review the monthly submitted orders and allocate volumes to plants based on SKU production and/or selecting most cost effective origin option to meet customer requested sail dates
- Coordinate and collaborate with the finance team to have orders clear credit hold in a timely window so the plants, freight forwarders and logistics team can complete their assigned tasks
- Escalate supply issues to avoid planned sail dates rolling to the following week and impact customers
- Coordinate order change requests from customers and/or plants so that all stakeholders are aware of any volume risks
- Investigate and review any distributor complaints of unauthorized product found in their region (UPEX)
- Review and extract customer complaint reports to request updates from assignees (internal and external) to provide all stakeholders monthly updates
- Support the CCSA with general customer service activities and other tasks.
- Assist with ad-hoc global supply chain issues such as: rush orders, order requirements, pricing, shipment discrepancies, etc
- Identify system errors (Portal, JDE, Showcase) and advises the team lead and business tags of issues
- Support the team with follow-up user acceptance testing
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Educated to degree level OR relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service, sales support experience with a deep understanding of supply chain
- MS Office Excel expert (Pivot, Vlookup, Web based & Mainframe applications)
- Knowledge and general skill with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (JD Edwards and/or SAP)
- Highly effective communication skills, written and verbal, that imbues professionalism and builds credibility and trust. Creative insight into problem-solving and effective skills to influence others
- Strong knowledge of the supply chain, sales and order-to-cash processes. Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take inputs from many sources; flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Team oriented that actively promote a positive team spirit while respecting the diverse contributions of many stakeholders; create and build value for the company and its customers.
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement