Grade JResponsible for supporting the timely collection of customer accounts, reduction and mitigation of bad debts, delivery of credit projects and initiatives, and provision of advice to internal teams and clients to ensure credit risks are well managed, measured and reported.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
GERMAN SPEAKING CREDIT INTERVENTION ANALYST (Part-time)!
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Perform and manage regular activities on non-judicial/court cases related to supply of goods such as initiating the escalation measures in collaboration with finance, reaching agreement and making arrangements on the treatment of the receivables’ loss
- Perform and manage regular activities on non-Judicial/court cases related to under-performing Fuels contracts such as creating the terms of notice by means of a legal warning to terminate the contract and to assert claims, terminating or reaching settlement of contracts, asserting existing collaterals (basic debts, guarantees, life insurance, retention of title, etc.)
- Liaising with BP Legal, external legal team and Credit and Finance manager regarding judicial/court cases related supply of goods and claims from Fuels contracts by
- Managing insolvency proceedings and the enforcement of claims
- Supervision of court dunning procedures and foreclosure measures
- Monitoring compliance with set payment targets, independent initiation of recovery measures (court dunning procedures and foreclosure measures)
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluent German and English
- Broad Debt Management knowledge
- 2+ years of Customer Relationship Management, Accounts Receivable, Cash Collection, in an international environment. Preferably having a good knowledge or experience in any judicial related activities.
- University Degree preferred in Law or Economics (in Economics where Law studies were) or other Graduation on lawyer’s assistance studies (OKJ – Jogi asszisztens bizonyítvány)
- Part-time availability: 20 hours/week
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement