We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Team and advance your career as a
JUNIOR FACTORING ANALYST – ENGLISH OR GERMAN SPEAKING (part-time)
We have the following requirements:
- Determine the factored customers and invoices with a strong cooperation with the Credit Control Analyst
- Follow up the payment of the factored customers and managing the repayment for 3rd party bank and the disputed invoices and buy back from the 3rd party bank
- Managing the quarterly review with the 3rd party bank by checking the new customers and possible credit limit increase
- Issuing Letters of Credit as per agreed timelines and limits, reconcile and validate 3rd party bank’s and vendors’ claims against bp’s records. Initiate execution and booking of monthly / quarterly repayments to third party banks.
- Perform various regular reporting activities and ad hoc reporting’s in an accurate and timely manner
- Keep close contact to Performance by attending and/or organising regular meetings and be a business partner to optimise the Networking Capital.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a business support environment
- Good knowledge in finance, accounting or credit are preferred.
- 3+ years of Accounting/Accounts Receivable/Cash Collection or Financial in an international environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Medium/High Proficiency of Excel
- Good communication skills
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement