Would you like to support the P&C (People and Culture) data management through Workday? In this role, you will be at the heart of an evolving technical landscape, gaining experience of HR technologies and processes, seeing first-hand how they can release creativity. It will be a fast-paced and challenging environment, with changing HR requirements, giving you insights and hands-on experience of cutting-edge functionality.
About the role:
Services & Solutions is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services for BP from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for BP’s footprint. Services & Solutions are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process specialists, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.As an integral part of our solutions team the key accountabilities will be:
Delivery of excellence across all aspects of service management, including:
Safeguarding the integrity of our solutions and continuously striving to improve the way we operate:
- Supporting requests to update data in Workday
- Analyse support tickets and intercept. This will involve liaising with colleagues in Services to ensure that accurate diagnosis is carried out and that employees are kept up to date with the progress of their issue.
- Support requests to load data into Workday and whilst doing so ensure that data standards defined by the data steward are carefully followed.
- Safeguard our Workday system integrity by ensuring that data upload requests will not adversely affect our production environments.
- Ensure that we do not introduce system defects into our production environments and therefore avoiding production incidents.
- Identify areas for process and system improvement
Managing stakeholders, nurturing teams, and developing enduring relationships:
- Be the solution specialist on data management with Workday and provide technical support where required
- Actively working to develop capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
Degree level education or equivalent
- Domain knowledge is expected on Workday data management and this includes the execution of EIBs
- Numeracy & analytical thinking – able to quickly and effectively analyse data to provide business insights.
- Strong Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Index Match, Conditional formatting). Knowledge of creating Macros/VBA would be an advantage.
- Keen to learn new technical product areas and explore different areas of the P&C technical platform landscape
- Build and maintains inclusive relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrates curiosity, resilience and openness to new experiences
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and continually striving to improve.
In addition, it would be helpful if you have:
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an inclusive culture, an excellent work-life balance, learning and development opportunities, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job. Application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
- Previous experience of working in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills, possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to integrate with cross functional teams
- Group mind set - remembers to look beyond individual performance to consider the bigger picture and the team perspective.