Responsible for acquiring valuable insight and knowledge that can further the intern's interest in their chosen career field through gaining work experience through a carefully monitored assignment and learning about the business and the Company.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT :
- The Magang intern (intern) will be working in Production and Operations team to gain working experience in production management.
- It is a programme full of variety which will give the learning and experience working in production delivery and support units of Tangguh LNG production Jakarta office team
- A mentor will be assigned to coach the Magang intern throughout the program and will provide more details on daily tasks for the intern.
- The intern will be hybrid work through offline and online, therefore he/she is expected to provide his/her own equipment to be able to work offline and from home.
- In the case work offline at office, all bp requirements to comply with COVID19 procedure & process shall be adhered strictly.
The working hours will be following normal working hours in bp.
- Students pursuing their bachelor's engineering can explore many opportunities in their disciplines or areas of interest. Internship positions will vary in job location and responsibilities; will introduce you to a multitude of production and operations
Students who are coming from discipline below :
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Physic engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Undergraduate at least she / he has completed 2nd years engineering program or graduated from engineering, with minimum GPA 3.0
- Have strong interest in developing own skills and knowledge in LNG / oil & gas production
Eager and open to learn new things.
- Applicant students whose domicile near bp operating area (Papua province) are encouraged to apply
- Able to adapt to bp working culture, values and behaviors and policies
- Understand with data visualization, business analytics, business consulting (IDEAL). Some coding/programming experience: HTML, Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, SQL, CSS, Scala, Ruby, Perl, etc. Some combination of advanced Excel and data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI) will be considered as value added as candidate.