We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Services & Solutions Team and advance your career as a
Knowledge Manager!In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Responsible for the ongoing governance of a knowledge base, including its overall health and standard methodologies
- Develop techniques and procedures for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant knowledge and expertise required to address specific business tasks
- Responsible for creating governance and standards across the various P&C teams, workflows and integrated applications
- Manage publication governance and quality assurance activities ensuring accessibility, validity, consistency and clarity
- Plan and execute substantial global knowledge management change projects acting as an experience owner; delivering through others, delivering to time, cost and quality, managing risks – organize and execute projects, under limited supervision, by facilitating content design, execution and cutover
- Work effectively across the organization with partners to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services
- Coach a team of centralised knowledge management advisors and an agile pool of people care advisors to deliver our S&S and business facing knowledge requirements and to continue developing knowledge management capability
- Proactively engage and influence the global experience owners to ensure that services are supported by a robust knowledge repository. Plan and execute knowledge strategy for a 3 to 5-year period
- Use the existing analytics capability to monitor and enhance knowledge performance; use these insights to drive continuous improvement opportunities e.g., improving adoption, enhancing real time resolution statistics.
- Work closely with the product owners to manage incidents, optimise platform performance and identify enhancements to improve the digital experience of our colleagues.
- Influence senior P&C partners to adopt the knowledge management standards and deliver the knowledge management strategy consistently
- Represent P&C S+S to the entity P&C teams, the business and external partners in Knowledge Management annual planning and global knowledge strategy
- University degree in a relevant field or knowledge management qualification
- 6-8 years of experience in a shared services environment required
- Fluency in English is a must
- Foundational knowledge of HR management systems, processes and ways of working.
- Proficient knowledge of knowledge management tools, platforms and standard methodologies
- Experience in leading content and information architecture strategy across an organization
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes and procedures, together with an understanding of the shared services sector
- Experience owning and executing a global knowledge management strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems, portal and chatbot technologies.
- Experience leading/coaching a team of professionals to deliver strategic objectives.
- Inclusion and working together – proactively builds and maintains inclusive relationships with a diverse set of partners.
- Inspires those around them, positively influences and gains commitment.
- Enables others to produce their best work, supporting ongoing growth and development.
- Group mind set - remembers to look beyond individual performance to consider the bigger picture and the team perspective.
- Calm under pressure and able to work in ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrates curiosity, resilience and openness to new experiences.
- Ability to stimulate change in the organization
- Thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment