We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function team and advance your career as a
Lead Collection AnalystCustomer teams are taking care of sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, the credit assessment, pricing, service request management, and supply chain management activities.
If you join our team You will:Operations
- Create the customer aging report from SAP by using Excel and Power BI on a regular basis
- Coordinate and support our internal collection processes by collaborating sales, accounting teams and other stakeholders
- Represent team interests and goals internally, negotiate and define actions in case of late payers to avoid bad debt cases
- Minimize overdue invoices on a daily basis but with special focus on month-end results
- Monitor incoming payments and advise accounting team if reconciliation is needed
- Analyze late payment patterns retroactively to improve our process
- Collaborate with credit analysts to make decision on credit limit, securities and/or order block
- Support the management to understand overdue status by preparing high quality materials
- Identify and submit doubtful invoices
- Be compliant with the credit policy, standard operating procedures and other requirements
In the Lead Collection Analyst role we have the following requirements:
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluent English and Intermediate German knowledge is a must
- At least 2 years of experience in an international Accounts Receivable, Collection or Credit department
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Ability to contribute to cash targets and lead our people and processes involved in Collection
- Proactivity, great communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree in Economics is preferred
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested