Grade IResponsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as a
Lead Customer Service Representative - Italian Speaking Customer
teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management, and supply chain management activities.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- ensure that the service provided meets customer expectations
- demonstrate in-depth process knowledge, system expertise, professional and proactive attitude during the execution of daily operational tasks
- responsible for the improvement of processes
- interacts with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
- highlight process gaps and inefficiencies; proactively seek solutions to increase productivity
- informing the team about major process changes and acting as a focal point in case of projects related to the team and daily operations.
- taking part in Business calls and communications as assigned by the Team Leader; acting as a Team Leader back up in his/her absence in the communications.
- ensuring effortless customer experience on the phone by coaching and mentoring team members regarding specific issues and processes.
- good level of English language knowledge
- customer-oriented approach
- a flexible, motivated personality
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Customer Service or in SSC environment