The Lead Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line of customer support to telephone and written enquiries from external and internal Customers and other Consumers in accordance with agreed service levels. The position, as a grade I position, will ensure all facing queries are answered with the required speed, accuracy and with the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
Customer Facing (CF)Lead CSRs are required to have a broad understanding of all Customer Service processes to enable a high percentage of first contact resolution and will continually manage customer expectations through various contact channels. CF Lead CSRs are the first point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries.
- First point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries and/or for any written form of enquiries from both customers by internal customers within the BP Businesses
- Supporting the businesses: working with Account Managers and other Head Office teams to achieve business specific objectives and goals
- Provide professional and efficient customer service consistent with the set KPI’S, Service Level Agreements and Customer Service function’s core values
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees and any high risk customer issues (financial, legal, reputation)
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times
- Support the development and help maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and external service provider