This role sits in the Market Risk / Product Control function in the Middle Office of BP's Trading & Supply (T&S), known as Commodity Risk. You will be responsible for the Commodity Risk transformation projects to drive process improvements, changes in ways of working, system design and development, and data solutions that are fit for purpose for the Commodity Risk target operating model. This role must work cross functionally with peers and leadership to support an efficient and controlled front to back flow.
- Lead and drive innovation, digital and STP initiatives in Commodity risk.
- Regional lead for projects from Commodity Risk delivery, Analytics, Middle office technologies global networks.
- Engage Commodity Risk subject matter experts, ensuring the right resources are assigned to the right deliverables and meeting project deadlines.
- Work with and influence business stakeholders on solution decisions, business implications, and prioritization. Drive business design recommendations that balance business needs while managing project delivery risks.
- Lead to-be process design for the Commodity Risk area; work with business stakeholders to deliver process harmonization and standardization to enable realization of the business benefits of the projects.
- Manage project metrics, timelines and KPIs; prepare and deliver communications to leadership that enable effective project governance.
- Support successful completion of User Acceptance Testing, ultimately obtaining business acceptance for the solution.
- Assist with planning, development, and delivery of training to the BP user community that is effective and "fit for purpose".
- Support timely and successful solution deployment and stabilization for the user community to ensure a smooth go live.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the front to back lifecycle of a deal in a physical trading business and the supporting controls
- Strong communication skills, and ability to articulate in business terms options and impacts to the organization of choosing one option versus another
- Ability to respectfully challenge the business as well as program team to enable delivery of a high quality solution
- Ability to maintain a high commitment and energy level in a multi year implementation programs
- Experience in business process re-engineering and partnering with IT to achieve continuous improvement through deployment of emerging technologies.
- Experience in Product Control, Project Management and/or Business Change.
- Experience with Power BI and Robotics tools.
- Experience with coding
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Join us today!
BP Singapore Pte Ltd promotes a flexible 60:40 work from office arrangement