Responsible for supporting the business with accounting issues through financial reporting, forecasting/planning, advising on policy and compliance and working with relevant stakeholders and teams across the business to effectively contribute to a range of finance activities.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Join our Team and advance your career as aLead Retail Support Representative - Polish Speaking
In this role You will:
- First point of escalation for BP telephone and/or any written form of inquiries from both new and existing customers and stakeholders.
- Understanding of specific processes/systems enabling efficient support,
- Interact with customers/stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Log, assign, track progress and take ownership of customer queries and requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a regular basis
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance, and updates while maintaining data security.
- Manage performance against key performance metrics (customer satisfaction, first call resolution, service level compliance, transactional accuracy etc.).
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Support and maintain databases and contract management tools end-to-end.
- Carry out Retail specific financial tasks, pricing, and reporting activities on a regular basis
- Call and email monitoring, regular spot checks
- Providing training for new joiners and reviewing training plans
- Run and analyze performance reports
- Act as a deputy in absence of the Team Lead
In this role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant degree /certification or equivalent experience required
- Ability to understand the business requirements and strategy
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a business support environment (finance)
- Fluency in English and Polish languages.