We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Lead Retail Support Representative - Polish Speaking
What You will need to be successful:
- Interact with customers / stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
- Carry out Retail specific financial tasks, pricing and reporting activities on a regular basis
- Do call and email monitoring, regular spot checks
- Act as first point of escalation for the team and relevant businesses in case of operative issues
- Coach and mentor team members regarding specific issues and processes
- Provide training for new joiners and reviewing training plans
- Support Team Leads through the escalation of critical operational / commercial and performance issues.
- Act as deputy in absence of the Team Lead
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Proficiency in Polish and English language
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a business support environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word) and experience with CRM systems/applications
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Managerial aptitude and leadership skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested