Responsible for delivering the credit risk strategy through portfolio and relationship management, using sound technical capabilities to analyze counterparties, assign credit ratings, support critical credit risk activities, and stay abreast of external developments to ensure best practice processes.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function team and advance your career as a
Lead Trade Loan and Credit Analyst with Spanish Customer teams are taking care of sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, the credit assessment, pricing, service request management, and supply chain management activities.
If you join our Customer Credit team You will:
- Perform regular and event driven Trade Loan evaluations based on the E&A Trade Loan Policy, Credit Policy and BP DoA.
- Investigate, plan and implement strategically effective and relevant methods to improve the deals and meet customer expectations.
- Perform regular and event driven Credit Assessments of the customers based on the Credit Policy and Delegation of Authority.
- Perform various Monthly and Quartely reporting activities within the assigned deadline.
- Investigate and analyse porfolio trends, assess root causes, manage risk mitigations.
- Be the first escalation point for complex and bigger challenges.
- Coordinate and support the team with audios with sales, in order to gather a deeper understanding of the situation of a customer.
- Lead other Credit and Trade Loan Analysts on daily operations acting as first point of contact .
- Coach the Team, to build capabilities and develop competencies. Motivation of the Team by implementing a positive atmosphere based on BP behaviours and values initiating team events, trainings etc.
- Look for opportunities of process improvements and drive the implementation.
In the Lead Trade Loan and Credit Analyst role we have the following requirements:
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Strong knowledge in finance, accounting or credit analysis area
- 3+ years of Cash Collection, Credit Management, Trade Loan or similar finance experience in an international environment
- Fluent English and advanced Spanish knowledge
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Ability to produce high-quality credit assessments, reports and within tight deadlines
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree in Economics or Finance field is preferred