The position is responsible for the end-to-end management of logistics and delivery activity in line with the Learning Value Chain (LVC); ensuring that all tasks associated with the smooth running with the set-up, planning, training session and record maintenance, are performed to a high standard and within the agreed timeframe. Support in guiding analyst on the ground, act as point of escalation and reference for Analyst in resolving complex case. This role reports directly to the Learning Services Team Lead
Key Accountabilities :
Essential Education :
- Responsible for the provisioning of the goods and services required in support of the rollout of training sessions. Identify and escalate risks and issues, providing potential solutions to mitigate.
- Scheduling Trainers and Faculty in support of training sessions; liaising with multiple individual faculty and faculty vendors to this end.
- Select and confirm appropriate training venues against a defined list of criteria. Exercise judgement when balancing advantageous ‘met requirements’, including budget, when confirming choice.
- Timely ordering of training materials arrangement of special training requirements including among others the management of virtual or physical materials, the ordering of various IT services or catering and ensuring the availability of required tools (e.g. scrap cars, diesel oil etc.).
- Administer sessions, completing all session related tasks outlined in workflow tool (Salesforce), ensure that training records on bp’s learning management system (Cornerstone) are updated accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Responsible for recording the costs (estimated and actual) for all goods and services contracted against a session – following up for invoicing within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for maintaining the absolute accuracy of the information held on Salesforce and Cornerstone.
- Ensure session schedule changes are reflected accurately and promptly in Salesforce and communicated to our vendors, learners and faculty.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication to all learning audiences via Salesforce, within agreed timescales i.e., provide full customer service to learners, stakeholder, vendors, and colleagues through strong case management practices.
- Engage with the wider team, suggesting better ways of working, demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and aid in updating global documentation.
- Champion and support Learning Services and P&C Services + Solutions initiatives, staying current with P&C communications.
- Review and update process documentation and actively participating in the audit.
- Support team members by acting as point of escalation and reference in resolving complex cases
- Participate in relevant focused project work, contributing to the onward development of the team’s processes, programs, tools, and systems.
Essential Experience and Job Requirement :
- University degree preferred
- 3 - 4 years of experience in shared services, preferably in Learning coordination
Demonstrates capability in line with the Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
Technical Capability :
- Numerate with a basic understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Digital fluency – strong systems and computer skills and experience across full spectrum of systems and technologies in use
- Solid communication skills; experience in positioning messages appropriately with different audiences, with a close attention to grammar and spelling
Desirable Criteria :
- Customer focus – all decisions clearly aligned to customer/business and bp wide strategy. Puts the learner/customer at the heart of everything they do and is confident to work within a framework
- Able to progress issues, and seek advice / escalate as and when required
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and customer service skills and experience
- Experience and understanding of procurement ways of working
- Proficient in using Customer Relationship Management systems
- Proficient in using Learning Management Systems
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
- Understanding of the learning life cycle model