Grade JResponsible for supporting HR Services by delivering a range of activities which may include payroll services, responding, resolving and/or escalating employee queries, providing operational support within the HR portal, Chat bot and Salesforce CRM tools, or providing guidance and information to employees, managers and HR on complex employee process and data changes, across the breadth of the Workday processes.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Logistics & Delivery :
- Schedule Trainers and Faculty in support of training sessions; liaising with multiple individual faculty and faculty vendors to this end.
- Ensure provisioning of the goods and services in support of the rollout of training sessions.
- Identify and escalate any issues, providing potential solutions to mitigate.
- Select and confirm appropriate training venues against a defined list of criteria. Exercise judgement when balancing advantageous ‘met requirements’, including budget, when confirming choice.
- Arrange and order training materials or special training requirements including among others the management of virtual or physical materials, the ordering of various IT services or catering and ensuring the availability of required tools (e.g. scrap cars, diesel oil etc.).
- Administer sessions, completing all session related tasks outlined in workflow tool (Salesforce), ensure that training records on bp’s learning management system (Cornerstone) are updated accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Record training costs (estimated and actual) for all goods and services contracted against a session – following up for invoicing within agreed timescales.
- Maintain the absolute accuracy of the information held on Salesforce and Cornerstone.
- Ensure session schedule changes are reflected accurately and promptly in Salesforce and communicated to our vendors, learners and faculty.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication to all learning audiences via Salesforce, within agreed timescales i.e., provide full customer service to learners, stakeholder, vendors, and colleagues through strong case management practices.
Continuous Improvement & Processes
- Support Senior Specialist to :
- Engage with the wider team, suggesting better ways of working, demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and aid in updating global documentation.
- Review and update process documentation and actively participating in the audit.
Participate in relevant focused project work, contributing to the onward development of the team’s processes, programs, tools, and systemsESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENT :
Demonstrates capability in line with the Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
- Numerate with a basic understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Digital fluency – strong systems and computer skills and experience across full spectrum of systems and technologies in use
- Solid communication skills; experience in positioning messages appropriately with different audiences, with a close attention to grammar and spelling
- Customer focus – all decisions clearly aligned to customer/business and bp wide strategy. Puts the learner/customer at the heart of everything they do and is confident to work within a framework
- Able to progress issues, and seek advice / escalate as and when required
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and customer service skills and experience
- Resiliently adapt to change in prioritises and be comfortable with process driven repetition
- A proactive team player, able to work collaboratively across a team, willing to work in agile ways outside of scope of own role and happy to be of aid with other activity as and when required
- Excellent personal organisational skills – good balance of being proactive and reactive; ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks on time and with attention to detail
- Applies judgement and common sense at scale and ability to apply sound judgement / wise counsel
- University degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in shared services, preferably in Learning coordination.
- Understanding of the learning life cycle model
- Experience and understanding of procurement ways of working
- Proficient in using Customer Relationship Management systems
- Proficient in using Learning Management Systems