Loyalty CVP Lead Netherlands
In this role You will:
- Based on the agreed customer value proposition for the cluster, support the definition of the strategic direction for the Loyalty scheme including participation options, partnerships, operations & processes as well as development of all related direct marketing activities/ contact plans.
- Accountable for operational delivery of defined strategic plan for Reward programs.
- Monitor and deliver defined KPIs and propose potential optimization plans (customer value proposition, cost, operational excellence with in specific focus on IR / vale perception)
- Is responsible for its implementation in coordination with Regional CRM specialist / Center of Excellence Loyalty adviser
- contributes to the development of the Customer contact strategy,
- be responsible for the proper implementation of the defined in year customer contact activation plans and associated return cost on product.
- be critical interface for partner requests and manage the on-going relationship with existing partners
- screen the market for potential new issuance / redemption opportunities.
- manage the fulfillment process of all redemption offers in coordination with COE marketing.
- In coordination with cluster product manager is responsible for engagement of all relevant (internal / external) stakeholders around strategies and yearly activations.
- Accountable for delivery data feeds through proper management of all 3Rd party resources (Accenture, Comarch interface)
- Is the key local interface for Loyalty / CRM related issues with all operational / On site teams
- Supports delivery of all necessary action in support of Customer data Security and privacy pertaining to loyalty.
We have the following requirements:
- Fluent English and Dutch language knowledge
- Demonstrated expertise in Loyalty and Rewards programs.
- Demonstrated expertise in Direct marketing / Segmentation and contact plan set up
- Experience of development of Marketing strategy
- Ideally European experience in Retail environment
- Excellent marketing experience at all level inclusive cross country
- Financial delivery capabilities (Budget planning, RCOP, Performance management)
- 3rd Party negotiations / On-going relationship and performance management
- Experience in managing cross country teams
We recognise the contribution you make to our business with a whole range of benefits including a competitive salary, benefits and work environment for our staff as well as being committed to your ongoing professional development. We provide also phenomenal environment such as inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, and life & health insurance, medical care package.
This position is office based at our central Dutch BP office near our BP Refinery - Europoort Rotterdam.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.