This contract is limited to 1 year
At bp, we have only one thing in mind: the energy of tomorrow. We want to rethink energy so that we are climate-neutral by 2050 at the latest. We are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our approximately 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. With the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people every day – today and in the future.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all CRM activities undertaken are consumer centric and enables the delivery of key marketing and loyalty health and performance metrics (i.e. Issuance rate, loyalty volume, transacting consumers, Loyalty GM and CRM Incremental profit)
The role holder will work in a diverse and agile team and will be accountable for Germany CRM budget and the delivery of an optimized comms plans.
- Analyse market trends, marketing performance including performance by loyalty segment and available analytics to ensure contact plan developed by CVP&E are fit for purpose. This includes incorporating learnings from other countries.
- Input into contact plan development process and based on track record of contact plans and the CVP&E contact plan development process, input into definition of to be direct marketing plans representing the view of the relevant markets and relevant customer trends. Activity should be underpinned by business case
- Supports development of activity pipeline from the defined manages the full delivery of decided campaigns
- Accountable for on time delivery of CRM campaigns.
- Manages the delivery of agreed loyalty CRM campaign performance and managed allocated budgets associated with activity plan
- Manages the Internal engagement plans with execution, third party and relevant partner teams. Manages at operational level relationships with potential partners (Cross Marketing Promotions/scheme partners) to ensure proper implementation for both parties
- Actively seeks and applies best practices within area of expertise using all available tools and recommend improvements.
- Supports opportunities to drive value through cross country / regional activation programs
- Coordinates fulfilment plans of activities through internal and external stakeholders / suppliers.
- Develop campaign PCA’s with relevant teams based on best practice frameworks.
- Support the QPR and BPR process by providing input pertaining to performance of loyalty programs and customer segments.
This is what you can expect:
- University degree or relevant marketing qualification/s
- Demonstrated expertise in Loyalty and CRM programs with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in Direct marketing / Segmentation and contact plan set up
- Experience in executing marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ideally European experience in Retail environment
- Excellent marketing experience at all level inclusive cross country
- Demonstrated financial delivery capabilities (Budget planning, RCOP, Performance management)
- Demonstrated 3rd Party management, on-going relationship and performance management
- Generating and applying Customer and Consumer Insights
- Experienced at Performance Monitoring and Expert at Loyalty Management.
- Proven track record in defining Integrated Marketing Communications Plans
- English and German: verbal & writing skills.
We live equal opportunities and value diversity. We emphasize that all people - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation - are equally welcome.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitized, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of leave
- Attractive remuneration package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Subsidized canteen and free hot drinks and water
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to non-profit organizations and rewards voluntary time commitment.
- Employees can offset their personal CO2 footprint, bp doubles this amount
- Programs to improve work-life balance