We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join us and advance your career as a
Maintenance Contract Manager - Netherlands
The maintenance contracts manager plays a key role in implementing the new maintenance model and strategy. Has accountability for the overall maintenance service provider delivery, relationship, cost management and performance management. The contracts manager shall be accountable for the appointment of inspection, testing and maintenance contracts, contract delivery and performance.
In this role You will:
- Perform inspection, testing, and maintenance in line with inspection and maintenance strategy.
- Define key performance indicators for inspection and maintenance contracts, in line with inspection and maintenance strategy and business requirements.
- Health and safety performance of contracts under management.
- Creation of reports and monitoring of maintenance performance and the reporting of maintenance performance to Maintenance Manager.
- Define maintenance contract requirements, including service level agreements, and recommend inspection and maintenance contract placement.
- Management of contractual relationships.
- Perform self-verification activity undertaken on inspection, testing, and maintenance contracts and work.
- Accountable for inspection, testing and maintenance budgets and accountable for financial delivery of contracts.
- Evaluate inspection programme results and maintenance regimes and modify them to take account of the risk of equipment, system failures, and industry-standard methodology.
- Define performance requirements for in-service equipment.
- Recommend an equipment replacement strategy.
- Report and raise outstanding maintenance tickets under contract.
- Recommend training requirements for retail filling station site staff, Operations, and Assurance roles.
- Provide input on assurance processes relating to equipment and maintenance.
- Participate in maintenance community of practices
We have the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent is crucial
- Min 5 years work experience related to maintenance contacts management
- A track record in programme, maintenance management, preventative maintenance, and digital enabling tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in petrol forecourt construction and maintenance
- Good command of spoken and written English, and Dutch language
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in partner management and relationship management
- Ability to do a risk assessment and mitigation