Responsible for supporting the exploration and development of new business opportunities, contributing to the successful development of offers, building relationships with appropriate partner/supplier contacts and supporting execution of strategic projects, whilst exercising a combination of commercial and technical rigor to help achieve BP's growth objectives.
- Responsible to support the gas commercial team in negotiating and implementing the gas sales contracts with prospective gas pipeline customers and trucked LNG customers;
- Act as the interface to have daily communication with the existing customers for the execution of the gas sales contract including planning, inventory, gas delivery, billing, and proceeds collection;
- Daily communication with the LNG tolling service provider to support TUA project execution including project planning, shipping, inventory, gas delivery, and payment;
- Prepare sales statistics, statement, forecast and financial plans. Assist functions to analyze and evaluate P&L;
- Provide supports to the project team for LNG cargo import, scheduling, statistics and other operational matters;
- Provide Guangdong power, industrial, commercial and residential market intelligence and market analysis.
Experience and Job Requirements:
- Sales & marketing, commercial management experience in the Chinese gas market
- Financial knowledge and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the relevant state and industry policies, statue and regulations
- Extensive connections with government agencies and energy customers in Guangdong area is a plus
- Good capability to capture market dynamics, trend and opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence collaborators at all levels
- A good team member with high business ethics, integrity, value and behaviours
- Hardworking and problem finding, solving and execution capability
- Proficiency in English and office software
- Preferably with profound understanding of gas business
- Preferably with working experience of Guangdong Power marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.