GBS Australia is a provider of a broad range of coordinated customer solutions, supporting BP's operations across Australia and New Zealand. Supporting both the BP and Castrol brands, our services include accounting and banking operations, logistics/scheduling operations, customer service and sales, credit management, financial reporting and HR Services. GBS ANZ has positioned itself as the true leader in a highly driven shared services landscape.
We’re part of the BP group of companies with operations in over 100 countries, and support BP’s businesses of exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Advisor/Lead Generator to join our GBS team. The successful candidate will take ownership of growing the sales pipeline, driving sales and forging new and innovative relationships to improve sales performance. This role will require someone with a sound marketing or sales background with experience in marketing platforms with the ability to work under pressure.
Key responsibilities of the Communications Advisor:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Development and delivery of communication activities
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing team
- Work closely with our Branding, Loyalty, Fleet & Dealer teams to deliver outstanding campaign outcomes for our customers
- Manage and deliver effective communications relating to bp products
- Support campaign initiatives surrounding retention and acquisition
The benefits of joining our team:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing/Sales or Business-related field
- 2+ years proven experience in Sales & Marketing
- Proven track record to drive continuous improvement across processes and communications
- Experience working team members across different teams and levels
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Discount on fuel for you and a family member
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest Shares Services functions in Australia
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand