To champion the role of marketing effectiveness and lead the development and application of processes, techniques and learnings to improve and understand the ROMI within the PU and drive performance
- Working with the Global Effectiveness Team contribute to the continuous development of the ROMI toolkit (including the ROMl Tool) and marketing effectiveness measurement framework by providing relevant PU insights and challenge
- Working alongside the Global Effectiveness Team, drive the implementation of the Effectiveness Framework, ROMI toolkit (KPI’s, deep dives) and ROMI Tool within the PU taking responsibility for the ongoing management and providing feedback and enhancement ideas to the global team
- Be an active contributor to the Marketing Effectiveness Network by sharing insights, analytical approaches and suggesting future enhancements as well as identifying best practise from other markets to adopt across the PU.
- Ensure data integrity and processes are systematically met for inputs into marketing effectiveness models, dashboards and analysis in line with global standards
- Champion the role of marketing effectiveness within the PU and facilitate and embed a measurement and effectiveness culture for marketing investments, working with the marketing team to frame the measurement approach and analyse and evaluate activity effectiveness
- Ensure that GtN promo effectiveness is implemented and is followed by agreed stakeholders while continuously managing process improvement activities to make sure any data or process issues are mitigated
- Be the single point of contact between PU promo effectiveness team and Central GtN team.
- Support the marketing planning process within the PU by ensuring that effectiveness learnings are incorporated in the development of marketing plans
- Work with key stakeholders (sales, marketing and finance) to communicate and ensure understanding of marketing and promo effectiveness evaluations, determine plans to improve performance and monitor execution
- University degree is essential & a business qualification is desirable
- Significant business experience in Marketing especially measuring and monitoring impact of initiatives
- Strong influencing skills with necessary credibility to challenge and support engagements at a senior level and present compelling insights.
- Experience in Lubricants is preferred.
- Required Marketing competencies:
- Using Market Research Effectively – Skilful
- Translating Marketing Strategy into Marketing Plans – Skilful
- Sector, market, customer and competitor understanding - Skilful
- Project Management – Mastery
- Additional Skills:
- Numerical bias with excellent excel and analytical capabilities
- Performance Monitoring