Customers & Products
Job Family Group:
Supports the implementation of marketing, brand and comms programmes for the business. Supports the development, management and delivery of strategic programmes for the marketing team and adopts and adapts global brand offers, leveraging consumer & customer insights to drive innovation, defining country plans by brand and managing brand guidelines and policy.
The marketing Executive is a bp secondee role and has the accountability for the development and delivery of all advertising campaigns, customer facing collateral, marketing activation, driving forward the fuel and convenience retail business in NOJV - bpSNP.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding integrated and cohesive brand communication and campaigns implementation.
- Customer and insight focused, understanding that the best marketing strategies and campaigns always start with the customer.
- Contributes to ongoing evolution of M&C China strategic marketing approach, driving customer engagement and growth in NOJV- bpSNP.
- Deliver creative campaigns that bring bp offer to life for our customers, growing customer engagement and value through integrated convenience, loyalty and digitally enabled offers and supporting establishment of bp’s fuels and convenience offer in NOJV- bpSNP.
- Own and execute against bp’s fuels and other relevant partnerships to optimise premium fuel ratios and grow associated value to bp in NOJV- bpSNP.
- Deliver media and channel planning, taking a cohesive and integrated approach across marketing channels and customer touchpoints to maximise investment and deliver communications objectives and effective business outcomes in NOJV- bpSNP.
- Build strong relationships with external partners and business stakeholders to navigate and optimise our communications and implementation plan in NOJV- bpSNP.
- Closely and effectively manage campaign budgets, optimising growth and returns
- Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing fields
- Demonstrated experience with a proven track record in the development of successful brand and communication campaigns that have delivered strong commercial results in Retail or Quick Service Restaurants.
- 10+ years’ experience in a matrix organisation
- Solid experience in the development and implementation of brand communication campaigns with proven understanding of all aspects of brand management, including the development of insight-based, customer value propositions and digital marketing programmes.
- Proven product management experience in FMCG capacity and/or marketing experience in Retail or Quick-Service Restaurants.
- Self-motivated with strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with strong attention to details.
- Considerable experience working with advertising, media and other creative, experiential and PR agencies.
- Positive personality and upbeat, can-do attitude
- Strong team player who engages constructively and collaboratively with business stakeholders and external agency partners
- Great at problem solving and responding proactively and constructively to unexpected challenges
- Solid understanding of the digital and up-trend media landscape and the ability to implement and optimise digital campaigns.
- Written/spoken English proficiency, to the standard required for business communication and training.
Up to 50% travel should be expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is not available for remote working
Advocacy, Brand Management, Business Acumen, Customer Segmentation, Generating customer insights, Listening, Offer and product knowledge, Offer Development, Sector, market, customer and competitor understanding, Translating strategy into plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.