This role is responsible for the development and application of processes, techniques, and takeaways to improve and understand the Return of Marketing Investment (ROMI) within the Performance Unit (PU) and drive performance.
What the role does!
What we need from you!We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification and experience in measuring and monitoring the impact of initiatives.To be successful in the role you will need strong communication and influencing skills. A strong analytical capability is important and the ability to conceptualise, frame and appreciate marketing strategy will be useful. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high learning agility alongside an ability to network effectively.Please note this is a European role (preferably based in the UK).At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now.
- Support the marketing planning process ensuring that any findings are incorporated in the development of marketing plans.
- Work with key partners to communicate understanding of marketing and promo effectiveness evaluations, determine plans to improve performance and monitor execution.
- Working with the Global Effectiveness Team, contribute to the continuous development of the ROMI toolkit and marketing effectiveness measurement framework.
- Drive the implementation of the Effectiveness Framework and ROMI toolkit taking ownership for its ongoing management, providing feedback and improvement ideas to the wider team.
- Be an active contributor to the Marketing Effectiveness Network by sharing insights, analytical approaches and suggesting future improvements.
- Ensure data integrity and processes are systematically met for inputs into marketing effectiveness models, dashboards, and analysis in line with global standards.
- Facilitate and embed a measurement and effectiveness culture for marketing investments to frame the measurement approach, analysing and evaluating activity effectiveness.
- Ensure that the promotion effectiveness model is implemented and is followed by agreed partners whilst simultaneously managing process improvement activities to make sure any data or process issues are mitigated.
- Be the single point of contact between the PU promo effectiveness team and Central GtN team.