Grade HResponsible for assisting in the implementation of marketing programmes for the business and, specifically, using sound marketing knowledge and experience to support the development of innovative products and brand offers, leveraging consumer and customer insights, supporting country plans and managing as per brand guidelines and policy.
- The Masterbrand & Content Brand Manager is accountable for effective stewardship of all Masterbrand activities, Content, Sponsorships and PR. The role will ensure that a consistent brand strategy is deployed across brand and corporate communication for China PU for the Castrol and BP brands, to enable successful delivery of growth strategy in the short, medium and long-term.
Job Holder Requirements
- Accountable for the Castrol master brand, master brand bridge and master brand architecture, brand personality, visual identity and brand standards for lubricants.
- Accountable for the overall Master brand always-on communications strategy & owned media management as well as drive excellence in marketing communications to support the strategy of building the Castrol brand through the product brands.
- Accountable for development and execution of content strategy, category content management and execution across media (both traditional and digital), branded social content & sponsorships and owned media to support Masterbrand and Power brands Health KPI delivery across spaces.
- Responsible for Post Buy analysis working with media/digital social agency to measure performance against key metrics including ROI.
- Work with the Power-brand Brand Managers to develop the media and brand PR calendar for a rolling 24 month period in line with strategy.
- Lead all related projects in China PU including responsible as China PU tag for global Masterbrand related projects.
- Responsible for the administrative management of content, media and promotional agencies. Ensures approvals are granted in a timely fashion and that all invoices are processed and accounted for accurately.
- Work with the Digital team to identify and test new channels and engagement activity for Media, Brand PR & Sponsorship activation
- Responsible for all Sponsorship activities in China. This includes managing China Specific Assets such as brand ambassador, sponsorships. It also involves coordinating the activation ensuring maximum utilization of all assets. Works closely with the Global Sponsorship Manager to leverage Global Sponsorship assets such as MotoGP, F1 etc.
- Participation in Digital product Management
- University degree in Marketing or related
- Proven Experience (5-8 years) in Marketing / Media
- Experience in social activation, brand owned media and brand content management
- Integrated brand management experience is a PLUS
- Capable of strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Evidence of effective networking and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- High degree of personal impact
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.