We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team? The person filling this role would ideally live on the west coast of Norway to be as close as possible to his/her customers.A small number of large accounts and customer groups are playing an increasingly important role in the delivery of our strategy. As we seek to develop and grow our presence in this part of the market, planning and executing World Class Account Management and Strategic Prospecting will become critical capabilities. The National Key Account Manager is managing the interface between the Company and a small number of Accounts in a territory, and will drive growth within our existing customer portfolio, as well as identifying and exploiting new opportunities in the defined market space.In this role You will:
Join our Sales Team and advance your career as a
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER!
Home based - Norway
We have the following requirements:
- Develop and agree on the annual Key Account plan for each Key Account in the area of responsibility. These Key Account Plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners (OEM etc). They should also be aligned to internal marketing initiatives and product/services launches, the Key Account’s expectations and needs as well as being fully compliant to both BP’s and customers HSSE and Ethical and compliance standards.
- Encompass improvement of agreed performance indicators for both the Key Account and BP and drive increased overall profitability in line with the business strategy.
- Input to and execute a regionally agreed Prospecting strategy for key accounts, including data gathering, market knowledge, partner and relationship management and tender/offer processes, which may include participation in processes across several territories and/or countries, as well as channels.
- Implement the annual Key Account plan with the Account portfolio, in particular regarding:
- Identifying critical customer needs and match our Value Proposition to those needs
- Execution of agreed activities to maximize Customer and Company objectives and value
- Partner and Relationship management at all levels and through all functions of the Customer and the Company
- HSSE and Ethical compliance
- Manage all revenues and costs associated within the activity at the Key account to maximise impact on account profitability
- Collect and assess results from the execution, both from a Customer and a Company perspective, and analyse against the planning, and run (min) quarterly Business reviews in order to undertake corrective actions if necessary. Share insight, market knowledge and experience in structured format using available CRM tools and methodology.
- Understand and fulfill agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role of National Key Account Manager.
- Create and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales or similar area
- University degree is a plus
- Fluency in English and Norwegian is a must
- Basic knowledge in Economics is an advantage
- Excel knowledge is preferred
- Eager-to-learn personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently