Responsible for managing regional direct sales activities, delivering the strategic plan to meet the business' growth aspirations and supporting the development of sales direct/B2B strategies to maximise profitability and Business to Business (B2B) sales opportunities. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Sales Team and advance your career as a National Key Account Manager -North Italy.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Lead and coordinate the development of the annual Key Account plan process in the area of responsibility. Ensure that all Key Account Plans are aligned with the overall business strategy, our agreements with strategic partners (OEM etc), the internal marketing initiatives, the Key Account’s expectations as well as the compliance with the company HSSE and Ethical standards. Aggregate all plans, and ensure they align with the agreed performance indicators for both the Key Account and the company.
- Input to and execute a regionally agreed Prospecting strategy, including allocation of time and resources in the area of responsibility, coordination and interpretation of market data, senior stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer processes, which may cross over several territories and/or countries, as well as channels.
- Conduct monthly regular robust review of key prospects and accounts at risk with staff and report gain and lost account results internally through the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process.
- Forecast monthly for direct accounts as part of region’s S&OP demand plan. Forecast process to include analysis and projection on base volume, incremental volumes, new products and adjustments for gain-lost accounts.
- Accountable to monitor in-month performance and to flag opportunities and vulnerabilities as part of the S&OP process.
- Act as single point of accountability to ensure our customers are compliant with all HSSE, Product Quality, Brand and Ethical standards.
- Execute detailed plans and manage sales processes in the region with the focus on acquisition of new customers.
- Compliance with bp’s Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviors and HSSE Standards.
- Effective daily use of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tools to manage all aspects of the account relationship and build sustainable relationships throughout the customer organization, as well as our organization.
- Ensure utilization of our digital tools available to support territory management including the use of Salesforce, Power BI, Tableau, Castrol Insights.
- Adopt and utilize the Castrol mindset which is a business where everyone is committed to the growth of our business, to deeply value our customers, to empower our people and to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
- Define the customer related plans and targets, performance metrics and business plans in line with the organization’s objective
- Pricing decisions in line with DoA.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Fluent in Italian and good knowledge of the English language
- Customer and channel management experience. Proven cross functional project management experience and working within multilayers of an organization. Proven experience in the execution of marketing programs. Experience in the management of programs and offers
- Products & Services Knowledge, Customer Segmentation & Channel Management, Account Strategy & Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Distributor Management, Customer Profitability & Value Chain Understanding, Measuring & Demonstrating Customer Value, Leading Understanding of Contracts & Contract Management, Deal Closure.