Responsible for managing a team to deliver safe, optimal and environmentally sound operations, whilst developing the team's technical capabilities and supporting continuous improvement of processes in all aspects of operations.
Job Profile Summary
bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there. YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help.
The purpose of the National Operation Lead leads the team including sales and OM to self-build, co-build and also cross M&A deals’ sales and OM to maximize the financial, customer service, operational excellence and reputational performance across the business in China.
Job Holder RequirementsEducation
- Lay foundation: execute and continuously improve bp pulse operation standard on national level. Be in the pilot seat for national competence centre development physically and digitally
- Build capability: Lead and continuously develop a high-performance operational optimization and performance management team including sales and OM;
- Drive performance: Comprehensively apply knowledge and skills in operations, finance, marketing, sales, research and develop performance incentive strategies and plans, and organize the implementation of network operation strategies, and sales strategies
- Ensure safety: Promote the establishment of a network security culture and implementation system to improve safety performance. To be a primary person responsible for HSSE and internal control performance of assets and people under his/her coverage
- Improve profitability: Continuously improve network operation efficiency and financial performance through system planning, operational standards continuous improvement and innovation, data analysis, policy development, process design, organization and coordination;
- Coordinate progress: Lead or cooperate with the planning and implementation of various projects of the company to support the long-term business needs of the network;
- University degree in operations or related discipline.
Skills & Competencies
- At least 5-8 years years related working experience with sound knowledge of EV industry
- A good track record in managing a large and diverse team with proven success record, CPO management experience would be highly regarded
- Strong personal influencing and relationship management skills, capable of dealing with a new start organization, experienced in dealing with partnerships both internally and externally and with people of different levels.
- Good financial understanding, budget management, cost control and performance management
- Experience in identifying and managing HSSE and/or Ethics & Compliance risk
- Strong networking skills, both in and outside the business
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Comprehensive experience in EV station operation management
- Communication and management skills
- Innovation ability
- Time and resource management
- Data analysis and mathematical logic capabilities
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, and influence on cross-departmental coordination
- High sense of responsibility and pressure to complete tasks
- Team management experience and team spirit
- Have good professional and ethical ethics, and strong HSSE awareness