Responsible for delivering accounting and reporting services, using sound technical capabilities to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, accounting systems support and delivery of financial accounting processes in conformance with BP's systems and requirements.
Would you like to discover how our hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our outstanding team?
Join our team and advance your career as an ARC Finance Analyst!
The role is responsible the delivery of the statutory reporting of (predominantly) Dutch but also Belgian legal entities as well as the bp group reporting of specific Dutch holding companies. It is a need to meet bp’s reporting and compliance requirements in terms of providing periodic reporting.
In this role you will have the responsibilities:
To make this happened, you should have:
- Prepare the Statutory annual accounts process for multiple Belgium and Netherlands companies
- Co-ordinate and successfully deliver internal and external audits
- Deliver works council Belgium required information
- Deliver statistical information
- Deliver tax packs and requested information for Tax, Legal and Treasury department
- Pro-actively participate in process developments and process changes
- Identify areas for improvement within area of responsibility
- Maintain positive relationship with local Finance, Tax, Legal, HR teams
- Periodic closing activities (month, quarter and year) under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB)
- Act as subject matter authority for upcoming projects
- Accountancy degree, preferably chartered accountant
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Finance as independent financial accountant
- Experience in co-ordinating a small team
- Very strong financial accounting skills
- Corporate governance/corporate secretary experience
- Working experience in a multi-national company
- Strong intuition for business
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Ability to effectively cooperate with colleagues at various levels and with various backgrounds
- Experience with complex data analysis and financial reporting
We recognise the contribution you make to our business with a whole range of benefits including a competitive salary, benefits and work environment for our staff as well as being committed to your ongoing professional development. We provide also phenomenal environment such as inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, and life & health insurance, medical care package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.