We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
New Business Procurement Senior Analyst
We have the following requirements:
- Analyse incoming business demand, inspect incoming requisitions for correctness and completeness,
- Understanding specification and identify the most appropriate sourcing route, assign sources of supply
- Assist in pre-qualification assessment of new and management of existing vendors, suppliers and contractors. Discuss with the business/ suppliers and submit new vendor/ renewal requests. Ensure supplier is fully onboarded to bp requirements and systems.
- Create and communicate the Request for Information/ Request for Quotation. Evaluate quotes and raise purchase orders for approval.
- Request for Quote to obtain pricing, delivery and other commercial terms.
- Timely creation of Purchase Orders (POs) from approved requisitions, as well as the associated follow on activities related PO acceptance, tracking, change, and close.
- Create and analyze Procure to Pay reports
- Engage BP stakeholders to finalize the purchase decision
- Generate Purchase Order and confirming acceptance by the supplier.
- Resolve operational issues with the suppliers and requestor
- Investigate issues through detailed root cause analyses.
- Manage required changes to PO and closure of the PO.
- Initiate vendor call-back to validate banking information.
- Manage invoice workflows efficiently to ensure pay on time statistics are maintained in line with company expectations.
- Address parked and blocked invoices
- Liaise with Accounts Payables Team for Invoice /Purchase Order reconciliation
- Ensure the above mentioned, in accordance with BP Group’s Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) leadership standards
- Identify innovative ways for improving procurement activities and simplifying procedures
- Develop effective relationships with key internal stakeholders
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of practical experience in sourcing and procurement of goods and services
- Good track record in a procurement and/ or commercially focused role
- Global company work experience
- Able to work alone or as part of a team in a dynamic, constantly changing and agile environment
- Fluent in English and able to communicate effectively
- University degree or equivalent professional certification experience
- Proven ability to multitask and deliver against tight deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing ability
- Proven ability to seek out Continuous Improvement activities and lead and support change
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office and Teams
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage