bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
Join our bp pulse team and advance your career as an
EV On-The-Go Product and Launch manager - bp pulse
In this role You will be responsible for the:
- Management of financial interfaces and P&L within the Electrification products
- Monitoring emerging macro trends within the mobility and electrification industry and help develop market insights for bp’s electrification teams
- Development of the product roadmap and working across internal stakeholders to balance immediate business needs vs longer term strategic objectives
- Ensure product development and decisions are made based on data by putting the customer always at the centre, considering commercial viability and technical feasibility.
- Define end to end customer journey for the OTG products/ product components in respective markets together with Head of Studio as well as CVP&E
- Support and advise on the definition of the product value proposition and offer including pricing to optimise product P&L and market positioning.
- Ensure the Electrification product OTG roadmap is aligned with broader electrification strategy and uses the digital assets available
- Define the best “Go To Market” strategy by taking into account available technology, value driven (electrification business + customer) and time to market
- Secure resources for the delivery of the roadmap on time, budget and quality
- Own the Budget and resources management along the market entry lifecycle
- Define key KPIs dashboard to ensure EV product OTG (components) management along the lifecycle
- Create and maintain a detailed analysis of competitors and track bp products position
- Key contact with business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers.
- Ensure the coordination of delivery teams including external and internal teams in order to meet goals in time, at high quality and on budget.
We have the following requirements:
- University degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or comparable education
- Budget management and POC management as applicable
- Delivery E2E products & services
- Certifications in agile and product management. Preferred: PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP
- Experience in the execution of scalable business development and ambitious product roadmaps design and implementation
- Previous experience of working within the automotive or EV charging domain (preferred)
- Experience of managing consumer facing hardware/software products, including gathering customer feedback and go to market strategy
- Specialist in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
- Proven and successful experience in adopting Agile practices and operating Scrum framework
- Highly competent in managing one/many scrum teams
- Proven ability to interact with multiple functions, partners and 3rd party suppliers within an organisation to delivery goals
- Proven track record of performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources and meeting challenging deadlines
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution
- Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
This position is office based at our central Dutch BP office near our BP Refinery - Europoort Rotterdam. Candidates must be in the possession of transport towards our location. The location can't be reached by public transport.
At bp pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.