Do you want to play an important part in our NetZero ambitions and work with an outstanding team of sustainable mobility enthusiasts?
OTG Product and Launch Manager
The OTG Product and Launch Manager (“On-the-Go”) will be responsible for the OTG / public charging roadmap definition and rollout of products & services in Austria, with a clear focus on CX differentiation, commercial viability and technical feasibility. The OTG Product and Launch Manager will be closely interlinked with the Global Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and governance approach.
In this role You will:
- Define the OTG product roadmap at country level, align and balance with the respective Go To Market strategy and deliver the committed digital products to ensure business strategy is met. Solutions will include the Hubs use-case on interim basis and require coordination with Fleet Product Management.
- Create and launch OTG product framework (customer journey, KPIs dashboard, roadmap in Product Plan, competitor analysis) as per the Product Management Framework
- Continuous enhancement of operating model including management of business development opportunities, prioritizing commercial commitments and supporting innovation
- Orchestrate OTG implementation with all involved teams
- Manage financial interfaces and P&L within the OTG electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment. Contribute to ATN and EFM preparation
- Define E2E customer journey for the OTG product components in the respective market together with Head of Studio and CVP&E
- Development of product roadmap, including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning, working with internal stakeholders
- Define key KPIs dashboard to ensure EV product OTG management
- Create and maintain detailed analysis and track bp products position against competitors
- Coordinate delivery teams including both external and internal from product design to testing and delivery to meet goals in time and budget
- Manage financial interfaces and P&L within the Electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment. Contribute to ATN and EFM preparation.
- Key contact with the business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers.
What You will need to be successful:
- University degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or comparable education. Preferred: MBA
- Previous experience of working within the EV charging domain or automotive (highly desirable)
- Significant experience in business development and product roadmap definition, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to enhance customer experience and drive business results (B2C experience preferred)
- Experience in managing consumer-facing hardware/software products, including gathering customer feedback and market strategy
- Significant experience in performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources, and meeting challenging deadlines
- Substantial experience in adopting Agile practices and operating Scrum framework, managing one/multiple scrum teams. Expert in customer and product-centric design methods.
- Welcomed certifications in agile and product management, PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP
- German and English language both verbally as in writing
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.
A collectively agreed salary of € 4.400,- gross with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.