bp is reimagining energy for people and our planet.
We provide heat, light and mobility to customers worldwide. We’re fundamentally transforming what we do so we can reach net zero by 2050 or sooner. We also have a strong mission to help the whole world reach net zero too – working across our industry to improve people’s lives.
It’s crucial to us that the differences we see in the world around us are reflected in our workplace. Who you are is what counts, not where you’re from or how you live your life. A culture that values everyone benefits all of us. That’s why, to help our people thrive, we nurture a truly diverse and inclusive environment.
bp pulse is going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there. YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?The OTG Product and Launch Manager (“On-the-Go”) will be responsible for the OTG/public charging roadmap definition and roll out of products & services in Poland, with focus on CX differentiation, commercial viability, and technical feasibility. The OTG Product and Launch Manager will be closely interlinked with the Global Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and governance approach.
OTG Product and Launch Manager Poland - bp Pulse
In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Define OTG product roadmap at country level, align with the respective Go To Market strategy and deliver committed digital products.
- Create and launch OTG product framework (customer journey, KPIs dashboard, roadmap in Product Plan, competitor analysis) as per the Product Management framework
- Continuous enhancement of operating model including management of business development opportunities, prioritizing commercial commitments, and supporting innovation
- Orchestrate OTG implementation with all involved teams
- Manage financial interfaces and P&L within the OTG electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment. Contribute to ATN and EFM preparation
- Define E2E customer journey for the OTG product components in respective market together with Head of Studio and CVP&E
- Development of product roadmap, including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning, working with internal stakeholders
- Define key KPIs dashboard to ensure EV product OTG (components) management
- Create and maintain detailed analysis and track bp products position against competitors
- Coordinate delivery teams including both external and internal from product design to testing and delivery to meet goals in time and budget
- Manage financial interfaces and P&L within the Electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment. Contribute to ATN and EFM preparation.
- Key contact with business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers.
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
- University degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or comparable education. Preferred: MBA
- Previous experience of working within the EV charging domain or automotive (highly desirable)
- Significant experience business development and product roadmap defintion, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to enhance customer experience and drive business results (B2C experience preferred)
- Experience of managing consumer facing hardware/software products, including gathering customer feedback and market strategy
- Significant experience of performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources, and meeting challenging deadlines
- Substantial experience in adopting Agile practices and operating Scrum framework, managing one/multiple scrum teams. Expert in customer and product centric design methods.
- Welcomed certifications in agile and product management, PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP
- Polish and English language both verbally as in writing
At bp pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, bp pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.bp pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!
Find your electric future with bp pulse.#bppulse