We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Services Team and advance your career as a
Offer & Onboarding Senior Analyst!
P&C Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C Services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant businesses, as well as the internal processes
- Provide first line support to customers as and when required and respond to inbound queries
- Perform transactions and manage associated tasks related to requisition and offer management, pre-employment checks and job-related data service request
- Ensure that candidate, employee and organisation data integrity is maintained during workforce administration processing, following data management processes and procedures
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services.
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders
- Support team members in resolving operational issues and understanding processes
- Support the resolution of business escalations
- Support acceptance testing for P&C Services technology changes
- Provide support for new joiners during the on the job training period, create training plan
- Own incoming requests, updates, issues and escalations related to own area and pro-actively set-up own priorities and support the team
- Support process improvements and updates, ensuring process documents are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Coordinate the resolution of business escalations
- Coach and mentor team members regarding specific operational issues and processes
- Control processes and procedures to the standards. Coordinate the quality control process within the team
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Willingness to work in a fixed-term position (target end date: 31.08.2022)
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant previous experience. preferably at multinational companies or shared service centers
- Fluency in English
- Strong customer and solution focus
- Knowledge of CRM and MS office tools
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Workday or other HR data management system
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement