Responsible for exploring and developing new business opportunities, managing the successful development of offers, building strong and effective relationships with appropriate partner/supplier contacts and project managing specific elements of strategic projects, whilst exercising a sound combination of commercial and technical rigor to help achieve BP's growth objectives.
As Deal Integration Manager you will work to set-up Renewable Growth projects that have reached execution stage. Requirements will vary by project depending on factors such as Greenfield vs M&A projects, land/seabed purchases, post merger integration requirements, requirements to set-up any new joint ventures. You will need to work cross-functionally to identify the project set-up needs and deliver against these often within tight timelines.
You will identify opportunities to drive improvements in the deal integration process with a focus on reducing the timelines and driving efficiencies.
- Lead/Support Deal integration process for RG projects to the point of a successful set-up of the Project including:
- Partner with RG/ZCE Project Managers to identify key deal integration needs for each project
- Create and maintain an integration plan for the project and execute against this managing and mitigating risks
- Co-ordinate a cross-functional team of SMEs to deliver against the integration plan for their specialist areas
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate operating models design for projects covering corporate structures, governance frameworks and policies and procedure
- Identify services for Projects that align to agreed resourcing plans and project needs and implement as applicable
- Project Manage any internal set-up required for the project to operate successfully (Finance, Procurement etc)
- Review Transaction documents to ensure complete operating model including fulfilment of resources/services is implemented as designed and/or and deviation is well understood
- Liaise with NOJV Directorate to incorporate best practices and share learnings on renewables to build COE capabilities
- Identify opportunities to drive improvements in the deal integration process
- Ensure personal compliance with BP's Code of Conduct and model BP's Values & Behaviours
- Working experience in setting up new businesses, joint ventures, post-merger integration and/or project management
- Ideally you have knowledge and understanding of offshore wind or other renewable energy sector
- Proven track record in either business/JV set-up, post merger integration, project management and/or business transformation ideally in the offshore wind or other renewable energy sector
- You have strong networking, communication, relationship building and influencing skills demonstrated across a range of teams, stakeholders and with senior leadership
- You have strong facilitation skills and are able to obtain consensus around credible executable solutions
At bp, we provide phenomenal environment and benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!