Support B2M Security manager in the compliance validation of the development of new business opportunities in close cooperation with the offer development team. You will need to utilize your knowledge in payment and cards business. Understanding of Payment Service Directives is essential.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role you will be part of:
Join our team as a
OpenLoop Fleet Operations: Payment Compliance Analyst
This is a European, home based role and can be filled in several locations.
- Projects: Cooperate with offer development and operations stakeholders, IT and Procurement colleagues and relevant vendors to validate security and compliance (PCI, GDPR, BAFIN) in the delivery of Payment issuing and acceptance projects, which includes end to end acceptance of card and payment types and enhanced functionality for issued value propositions (contact, contactless, virtual, etc.). Support BP strategic programmes as far as they affect payments activities like in Car or In-app.
- Information gathering: Collect country market knowledge, compliance and incident data and transactional data for reporting within European Fleet leadership and other stakeholders. Ensure proper root cause analysis.
You will have 3rd party relationships such as: acquirers e.g. PayOne, BnS; schemes e.g. Visa, MC, UP, JCS; Issuer: e.g. Total, Westfalen.In this role, we have the following requirements:
- Operational support: Maintain B2B payment Operations Standards Manuals where applicable. Own and controll the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). Act as a backup for the European Cards Security manager. Act as the backup key custodian for bp owned B2B.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Payment market experience of at least 3-5 years in a multinational environment or bank
- Previous experience with open-loop cards
- Excellent understanding of rules and regulations, especially the Payment Service Directives (PSD 1-2)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Good understanding of the IT side of payment processing
- Excellent understanding of the payments & cards business/market