Responsible for providing elemental procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities under supervision, in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
- The role has the primary responsibility to lead process simplification, standardisation and continuous improvement with the respective to Purchase to Pay operations by providing subject matter expertise
- End to end overview of Operations across P2P, to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Enable Operations to deliver effectively and efficiently
- Focus on customer experience as well as excellence in execution
- Oversee and contribute, drive excellence through the end to end process
Key Accountabilities:Part of agile teams who maintain a relentless focus on improving operational outcomes and experience through:
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Creating transparency on existing ways of working using relevant techniques (value stream mapping / data gathering / user story articulation)
- Demonstrating a bias towards Lean process delivery through elimination of non-value adding activity i.e., removal of unnecessary hand-offs and manual effort wherever possible
- Making processes measurable and developing sustainable reporting that enables proactive issue identification, mitigation and early warning to management
- Understanding the factors driving demand for GBS services and identifying opportunities to influence demand (aggregate / optimise / eliminate)
- Promoting and where necessary creating standard ways of working in operations with business, suppliers and finance procurement
- Ensuring opportunities are clearly scoped and benefits appropriately articulated
- Regular monitoring of progress to ensure realization of planned benefits
- Representing GBS Service Lines in deployment and transformation delivery activities
- Investigating, accelerating and resolving escalated/critical items as appropriate
- Overseeing performance management activities as required
- Managing day to day operational stakeholder engagement (bp & 3rd party)
- Supporting operations for BCP & Risk Management activities
- 5 -7 years’ experience in business services, outsourcing or similar, in-depth knowledge of Procure to pay processes including key roles, departments, and common process performance indicators
- Demonstrated experience in process management and re-engineering.
- Strong knowledge of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis.
- A strong track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in large scale process re-design initiatives.
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices.
- Ability to communicate with varying levels within the organisation, internal and external
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required given diverse nature of operating landscape.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
- Skilled in Microsoft suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Ability to think outside-the-box.