We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as aAviation's vision is to be the fuel and services partner of choice for their customer. We are on a journey to transform our business to become more customer centric, higher performing and to play a key role in bp's net zero ambition.The purpose of this role is to manage safe and efficient operational delivery. The postholder implements and maintains the operational standards, processes and HSSE related aspects within their region. This includes the implementation of HSSE initiatives and managing ongoing HSSE performance.
Operations Supervisor Norway
In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Deliver of safe and efficient aviation fuel operation in your Region and Norway overall.
- Deliver training for operation staff.
- Handle invoices and purchase order for operation team.
- Region focal point for all operations issues.
- People management at their sites.
- Provide cover for the Operations Supervisors in Norway in case of absence (eg holiday, sickness, parental leave).
- Support site staff with inspections.
- Control of Work authority.
- Support the delivery of Technical Service Agreements (TSA), including the TSA with the Norwegian military, in the country.
- Deliver consistent implementation and maintaining of operational standards and processes, including overseeing of all maintenance and airport operational management in your region.
- Implementation of HSSE initiatives and managing ongoing HSSE performance improvements in North Europe.
- Deliver accoring to BP`s OMS 16 No 17 – Supervisor.
- Provide cover for the Operations Supervisors in Norway in case of absence (eg holiday, sickness, parental leave) and as required in other North European countries
- Supporting the wider North Europe operations team members in delivering on their accountabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or Technical discipline)
- 5 years experience in airports, preferably some of which in a military setting
- Experience & knowledge of the Aviation Industry
- Good contractor management skills
- Proficiency in English and any Nordic language
- Good communication skills
- Experience in risk assessment and management
- Experience in inspection and maintenance management