Would you like to join bp Turkey and help us to deliver Castrol Lubricants targets in Turkey and support global strategy?
We are looking for Operations Team Leader and offering fantastic opportunity to become part of a diverse and hardworking team based in Gemlik plant, which is looking after raw material logistics, lubricants production and filling operations.
In this position you will be accountable for all major operations activities at the site included but not limited to providing assurance on safe and reliable operations and ensuring products are manufactured in line with all quality requirements and agreed capacities to meet customer demand.
This is the people manger role leading employees and contractors in the Filling & Blending areas.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Assure any work that is going to be conducted within the area of responsibility is in full compliance with bp CoW (Control of Work) and safety procedures.
• Follow up on capacity utilization, line performances, staffing activities, inventory accuracy, KPIs such as FTPR (First test Pass Rate) FSA (Factory Scheduled Adherence), OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) defined for the area of responsibility.
• Analyse personnel competencies and prepare training needs to provide improvement of personnel on technical and leadership side
• Visit operational areas regularly, and ensure all operations are compliance with bp practices and procedures
• Ensure operational documents (Practices, Procedures, Instruction, Risk Assessments) are up to date and review procedures periodically
• Work closely with other departments (RM Planning, Engineering, HSSE, Quality, Admin, OMS) to ensure safe and reliable operations on site
• Take an active part in the development and performance management of direct reports and subordinates in the wider team
• Set up an operational control system and implement on a regular basis
You will hold a university degree in Engineering with preference to Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
• Proven track record and experience in HSSE and operations roles
• Good understanding of local HSSE regulations
• Strong communication, influencing and internal/external partnering skills
• Ability to work independently and desire to participate in global projects
• Advanced level of knowledge in Turkish and English languages, verbal and written
Project management skills and plant/site experience are welcomed.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!