This position will work within a team based environment and will be responsible for producing and packaging quality products in accordance with approved formulations, procedures and established safety and quality standards in a timely manner and environmentally responsible manner. Individual may be used as a utility operator in different areas of the plant.
This role will be based at our Warminster, PA plant.
About this opportunity
- Ensures principles and standards related to HSSE, Quality and Customer Service are efficiently carried out throughout the plant and that clear metrics and objectives are established, communicated, supervise NS tracked for the purpose of ensuring the well being of people and security of assets through the management and mitigation of risk.
- Set up and operate machinery to safely transfer material both on and off various types of bulk vessels in accordance with procedures and established safety standards in a timely, environmentally responsible, and controlled manner
- Complete all associated paperwork to provide accurate records of daily transactions allowing for timely inventory control as well as compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations for shipments.
- Work in a collaborative manner to receive raw materials, package finished products, and ship lubricants in a manner that promotes safety and environmental compliance.
- Work effectively, collaboratively and respectfully on diverse teams and be able to share workload and knowledge
- Work with multiple functions in the plant (Planning, Maintenance, Shipping, Receiving, Operations Technicians, and Distribution Technicians)
- Carry out routine check on plant equipment’s (i.e. conveyor, valves, pumps, filling/packaging machine etc.) and oil/water interceptors. Work with maintenance on repairs to equipment if needed.
- Maintains equipment, materials, and work areas to ensure they are clean, safe, and organized.
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all plant and equipment, ensuring equipment integrity is maintained by operating the asset within its operating envelope.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of consistent record in production, warehouse, or process experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Qualified to operate a forklift. Training available.
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Demonstrate basic math skills and understanding of computer programs (i.e. E-mail, Internet, Data Entry, Document Review) required to complete a detailed, results oriented, and pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Organized and attention to details is essential.
- Able to work a flex work schedule as needed and operate well within a changing environment.
We strive to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
BP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Grade M Responsible for performing daily operational check of wells and/or facility. Prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports of applicable production volumes, gas or oil volume, well pressure, and/or volume of chemicals used.