Responsible for providing dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, based on sound procurement management knowledge, and conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our procurement team and advance your career as an Order Management Lead!
Order Management Lead
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this, they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
We have the following requirements:
- Accountable for service delivery that drives effective Purchase Order creation to bp suppliers and issue resolution.
- Provide domain expertise to support process activities and decision making.
- Validate, monitor and handle queries.
- Execute procurement transactions by managing requisitions, purchase orders, change orders and supplier validation.
- Manage escalations as the primary escalation point for issues through detailed root cause analyses.
- Manage issue resolution, make recommendation for, and implement preventive actions.
- Create and analyze Procure to Pay reports, ensure data accuracy and completion and compliance. Challenge and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support relevant stakeholders with key business insights that tie to metrics as well as into monthly operational reviews.
- Manage Stakeholder relationship.
- Support changes in services by managing the management of change process with Stakeholders – internal & external.
- Enforce compliance with policy and procedures, accurate and timely reporting to internal controls for which the team is responsible.
- Work with the relevant Internal Control team to maintain controls currently owned within the team and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies that may differ from country to country whenever possible, failing which may result in a negative impact on bp.
- Constantly scans for improvement opportunities and implements transformative solutions that solve the most challenging and complex problems.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant educational background or equivalent experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain or related field
- Fluency in English is a must
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement, sourcing/ materials planning gained in multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills; experience reviewing data and analyzing trends
- Strong Excel knowledge, Proficiency with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying root cause
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed
- Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement