We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Procurement Team and advance your career as a
Order Management Lead
What You will need to be successful:
- Accountable for service delivery that drives effective Purchase Order creation to bp suppliers and issue resolution.
- Provide domain expertise to support process activities and decision making.
- Validate, monitor and handle queries.
- Execute procurement transactions by managing requisitions, purchase orders, change orders and supplier validation.
- Manage escalations as the primary escalation point for issues through detailed root cause analyses.
- Manage issue resolution, make recommendation for, and implement preventive actions.
- Create and analyze Procure to Pay reports, ensure data accuracy and completion and compliance. Challenge and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support relevant stakeholders with key business insights that tie to metrics as well as into monthly operational reviews.
- Manage Stakeholder relationship.
- Support changes in services by managing the management of change process with Stakeholders – internal & external.
- Enforce compliance with policy and procedures, accurate and timely reporting to internal controls for which the team is responsible.
- Work with the relevant Internal Control team to maintain controls currently owned within the team and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies that may differ from country to country whenever possible, failing which may result in a negative impact on bp.
- Constantly scans for improvement opportunities and implements transformative solutions that solve the most challenging and complex problems.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant educational background or equivalent experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain or related field
- Fluency in English is a must
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement, sourcing/ materials planning gained in multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills; experience reviewing data and analyzing trends
- Strong Excel knowledge, Proficiency with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying root cause
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed
- Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested