We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as an
Order Management Specialist
In this role You will:
• Manage the complex relationship between supplier, customer and sales manager, be the primary point of contact for customers, communicate with Customer purchase staff, Chief Engineers, Sales Managers and Supply / Logistics staff anywhere in the world with excellent communication skills and cultural awareness.
• Execute day to day customer service related operational tasks including receiving enquiries and orders from customers by phone, email and fax, ensuring all necessary information is collected and promptly acknowledged and that the order meets the PU offer / promise
• Take prompt corrective action to deal with unforeseen circumstances, e.g. change in ship’s ETA, product contamination, change in delivery transport or unavailability of product. If necessary advise customer on alternate port options and seek technical advice if appropriate before recommending alternate product.
• Check that the order value maintains the customer within authorised credit limits and policies. Ensure violations are progressed with Sales /Credit Management to a satisfactory conclusion and keep the customer advised as requested.
• Build up knowledge and competencies in the shipping industry. Help train the customer in the use of DMS/PSD, gather market intelligence and seek additional volume and/or opportunities to introduce new products.
• Operate the TLM (Total Lubes Management) service if required. The OM must have the ability, knowledge and confidence to recommend vessel order point and quantities and the credibility to justify decisions to customer
• Take responsibility for tracking IFOT (In full On Time) service performance including the regular monitoring of the KPI and proactively seeking improvement opportunities.
We have the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of minimum 36 months in customer services, in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment is requirement
• Must demonstrate a excellence understanding of customers’ needs / behaviours and also customer specific requirements
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
• Strong understanding of end to end order to cash process included
• Strong time management, organisation and solving skills
• Senior stakeholder management skills
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
• Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
• Wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Company laptop
• Phone for private usage
• Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement