We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as anOrder Management Specialist – English Speaking!
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Provide the customer’s key point of contact when placing orders for International, Domestic Marine and Energy products and services
- Manage the complex relationship between supplier, customer and sales manager
- Receive enquiries and orders from customers by phone, email
- Managing the entire order to invoice process
- Proactively provide guidance to the customer on the most appropriate ports from which to get their supplies
- Advise prices derived from the contract and advise an optimum delivery point as appropriate
- Check that the order value maintains the customer within authorised credit limits and policies
- Record all complaints received from customers
- Provide regular feedback on technical and commercial issues raised by customers to the account manager
For an Order Management Specialist role we have the following requirements:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of minimum 3 years in customer service
- Minimum 2 years of relevant customer service experience in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment is requirement
- Experience using SAP and/or Salesforce and MS Office application
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Understand complexities of the shipping, Marine and Energy market, have a deep understanding Customer Service processes
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement