Job Family Group:
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Digital Solutions Team and advance your career as a
Order and Invoicing Process Manager
Digital Solutions combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
In this role You will:
- Drive harmonisation of Order to Invoice Management processes providing cross-divisional process standards
- Drive integration between Order to Invoice Management and business processes (including outbound/inbound customer interactions) with the target of end-to-end optimisation
- Coordinate with Product Managers, delivery teams and IT to standardise where appropriate, share findings, and ensure alignment with the end-to-end process objectives and initiatives
- Recommend process automation where feasible
- Specify, design and deliver analytic capability for Order to Invoice Management processes
- Build and maintain global Order to Invoice Management dashboards that provide insight to process performance and total cost to serve
- Assess aspects of Order to Invoice Management process performance and efficiency against market capabilities to identify improvement opportunities (i.e. benchmarking etc.)
- Participate in the review of system capabilities to determine if requested process change are aligned with approved global standards
- Recommend process and system changes to improve process standardisation and simplification
- Maintain Customer service catalogue for Order to Invoice Management ensuring all agreed scope changes are fully detailed and updated
- Implement globally harmonised processes and application landscape according to agreed priorities and timelines – drive implementation through projects and improvements
- Partner with operational teams to effectively manage the project lifecycle to ensure delivery of desired outcome on a timely basis and within approved budget
- Facilitate workshops for process analysis, design and implementation activities
- Engage with the customer service delivery teams to understand their needs, and measure and supervise to ensure operational service requirements are met
What You will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related area, or related experience with 15+ years’ experience
- Considerable Business / Process Analysis experience, preferably with strong (super) user interaction
- Solid understanding of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated hands on experience in process management and re-engineering
- Have in-depth knowledge of Order to Invoice Management processes including key roles, departments, and common Process Performance Indicators
- Track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in a large-scale process re-design initiative
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices
- Experience working in Service Centre environment and a customer focused business to business environment
- Experience in managing activities in a Service Centre environment using CRM systems, e.g., Siebel and Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to communicate clearly
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong PMO and/or operating rigour are clear essentials for this role given the strong focus on process subject area and standard adherence required Skilled in Microsoft suite of applications (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Ability to think outside-the-box
- Ability to prioritise, handle issues and situations, following through to resolution in a timely manner and focusing efforts to deliver business value, escalating properly if needed
- Proficiency in English language
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 3 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
Some travel may be required with this role, this is negotiable
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is open to working from any bp location
Agreements and negotiations, Analytical Thinking, Building sustainability, Business Acumen, Category spend profiling, Category Strategy, Commercial acumen, Communication, Cost modelling, Decision Making, Digital fluency, Market Analysis, Negotiation planning and preparation, Sourcing strategy, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Selection, Sustainability awareness and action, Value creation and management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.