We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our People & Culture Services & Solutions function Team and advance your career as an
Organizational Data Services Senior Specialist!
People and Culture Services and Solutions are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
In this role You will:
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal processes
- Provide support to customers as and when required and respond to inbound queries
- Ensure that employee and organisation data integrity in Workday is maintained
- Maintain supervisory orgs, position master data and other structural objects in Workday
- Processes and co-ordinate the rescinds, corrections and cancellations process with the Core People Services team and Solutions Support (and where relevant the Payroll teams) to ensure the consequences of any adjustments are managed correctly
- Work closely with other Core People Services team members to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders
- Process and co-or ordinate large-scale and /or complex re-organisations including restructures, divestments, and acquisitions. Working with RDC reorg tag to agree resourcing within and across RDCs.
- Coordinate mass data uploads with the Data DevOps team
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services and support their implementation, ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Undertake other work in support of the service area as required
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard data input forms
- Support team members in resolving operational issues and understanding processes
- Provide support for new joiners, coach and mentor more junior team members regarding specific operational issues and processes
- Support the resolution of business escalations
- Ensure Organisation Management processes and procedures are being followed
- Ensure that team is informed about process changes
- Support Workday configuration changes through testing of changes and coordination with country and global functional team
We have the following requirements:
- University degree
- Minimum of 2+ years organisational data/management system experience or relevant previous experience (preferably working with Workday system)
- Digital fluency: strong knowledge of Workday, foundational knowledge of CRM systems required (Salesforce is preferred)
- Numeracy and analytical thinking
- Solution focus
- Strong customer service and people skills
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement