We are looking for a PA to VP C&A & Brussels Office Manager for our office at BP Brussels.
The ideal candidate will perform and support with the following tasks:
Your key accountabilities are:
- Support the VP C&A Europe to lead the C&A Europe team to promote and protect bp’s reputation in continental Europe through strong stakeholder relationships and integrated communications and advocacy campaigns.
- Support the European advocacy team in Brussels to work in an integrated, collaborative and connected way.
- Manage bp’s office in Brussels, including facilities management, and support delivery of communications and advocacy activities with Brussels based stakeholders.
Essential Experience and desirable criteria:
- Manage administrative tasks for the VP C&A Europe, including diary management, organizing meetings, travel arrangements and expenses, and support the C&A Europe European advocacy and planning & operations teams with administrative tasks as necessary.
- Support delivery of Brussels communications and advocacy activities, including events organization, leadership visits, maintenance of digital tools such as the stakeholder database, issues management grid, transparency registers and the C&A planning grid.
- Focal point for all administrative, safety and security, training and financial matters for the Brussels office including management of budgets and invoice processing.
- Ensure effective administrative support by building and maintaining a close and collaborative network of contacts both internally within bp and externally with contacts in key European institutions and organizations.
- Play an active role in the transformation of C&A in Europe, supporting the implementation of standardized ways of working, processes, procedures, systems and tools.
- Formal qualifications constituting university degrees, examination certificates that confirm a level of educational attainment or licenses.
- Membership of a technical or professional body that has confirmed an individual has reached a level of capability within a technical or professional field (usually but not necessarily obtained through examinations) or Formal certification that they can undertake specialist work or processes e.g. PMI.
- Previous experience working in and around Brussels institutions.
- High level of spoken and written English, plus preferable to have other languages including French or German.