Responsible for supporting a wide range of business activities supporting through the development and delivery of the relevant agenda, including performance reporting through various reporting methods to drive business interventions to improve value delivery and using advanced technical capabilities, identify process improvement opportunities, including the development of metrics and reporting to realize improvement potential, and support/manage teams delivering the prioritized initiatives/projects, to help the organization achieve its initiatives.
Job Profile Summary
bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there. YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help
The purpose of the PMO Implementation Lead is to enable the organization for a quick roll out of the global mobility scale up programme, focused on providing the internal business structure and process management to the deployment of EV charging, including alignment with functions, entity setup and management, and supports to project execution.
- Lead on business organization/entity structure proposals and alignment, suggest on optimized team structure and processes and align with key internal stakeholders to enable fast business growth
- Liaise with key internal functions to execute entity setup and management processes
- Continuously drive for improvements in processes and tools that would accelerate business execution
- Bridge business and finance/control team to enable the establishment of required finance structure for new business models
- Lead on prioritization of the team
- Ensure ex-JV business activities are being proceeded according to plan
- Ensure major performance reviews, such as monthly performance review (MPR) etc. are being properly developed and conducted by working with various key stakeholders, incl. global teams
- Share best practice from other competitors
Job Holder RequirementsEducation
- Support both organic and inorganic project execution with a focus on shoring up weak links
- Line up internal resources (including but not limited to engineering, HSSE, finance, accounting, control, operations) to ensure on-time delivery of major projects
- Coordinate key project management process to maintain the EV roll out in an efficient and control manner.
- Contribute to the development of annual plans, budgets and support commercial input into the yearly EFM requests to support the roll out of the programme.
- Ensure required measures are in place, and communicated with global leadership team, to support the required business growth
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Master’s degree in engineering, Economics, or Finance; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in investment, project management, or operation management
- Knowledge of EV charging operation and structures of charging networks and how they are integrated
- Direct experience of participation, contribution, and execution in entity and management structure setup process
- Finance related certificates (such as CFA, CPA) strongly preferred
- Ability to manage complicated project delivery by managing both internal and external interfaces
- Ability to effectively partner with other team members, cross-functional team, peers
- Acts with integrity
- Multiple years of relevant industry experience in operation management, with solid previous case demonstrations
- Bias for action and problem-solving competencies
- Quick learner and willingness to take on new challenges and learnings
- Excellent communicator with deep people leadership experience who can coordinate a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile Product Teams