Responsible for supporting supply chain operations through coordinating supply optimization, using basic analytical capabilities to assist with planning and product availability, and development of continuous improvement opportunities to assist efforts to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.
Job Purpose:Key Accountabilities: Education
- Professional degree/diploma in Engineering, or Packaging Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Languages: English - Fluent
- At least 4 years of experience in packaging development & associated
- Comprehensive knowledge of rigid blow molded containers, production process and specification of plastic bottles and related components.
- Experience in the specification of other ancillary components or pack types and of the demands of filling operations and supply chain.
- Experience in pack test methods and establishing pack testing, methodology and interpretation of results.
- Strong understanding of packaging related quality systems.
- Capability to quickly develop expertise in bp global standards and processes and apply these in the country.