Grade HResponsible for supporting line managers to manage engaged, high-performing teams, using sound technical capabilities to provide day-to-day advice, case management, line manager support for critical 'moments that matter' and project delivery in line with the business' people plan, local legislation, BP policy and best practice.
- Partners with other agile pooled resources to execute activity prioritized by regional lead
- Develops a deep understanding of the business they support and focuses on driving and delivering organiZational change initiatives as appropriate.
- Delivers people & culture advisory support to leaders and may facilitate resolution of everyday queries and coaching to drive engagement, pre-empting and resolving employee relations (ER) cases and ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a foundation of people plan and supported throughout all people management activity.
- Partners with business partners and other resources to drive talent management initiatives for business, enabling people to build the capabilities our business values, and ensuring implementation of focused talent management processes that are aligned to business priorities and objectives, monitoring their impact on interpersonal effectiveness.
- Enables a compliant and high-performance culture through aligned performance management, reward and recognition frameworks, leading the delivery of integrated reward/recognition solutions to the business and overseeing the annual reward process.
- Demonstrates standard methodologies and identifies efficiencies and opportunities for alliances across entities based on deep experience delivering agile projects across a variety of businesses across bp
- Uses agile methodologies to maximize value to end customer
- Deploys to cross-functional/cross- P&C agile projects
- Ensures personal and team compliance with the function's safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and provides an exemplary display of BP's Values & Behaviours.
At least 5 years experience with bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant field.
Shown capability and experience in talent management, ER, change management, and organizational development.
Demonstrated leadership capability with the ability to build capability, coach and drive high performance, track record of effective partnering.
Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and link value to business results,
Experience of organizational change management and working in a matrixed organization
Working knowledge of local labor legislation and regulations
Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban, design thinking, etc.)