Responsible for supporting line managers to manage engaged, high-performing teams, using basic technical capabilities to provide day-to-day advice, case management, line manager support for critical 'moments that matter' and assist with project delivery in line with the business' people plan, local legislation, BP policy and best practice.
- Workforce Solution Facilitators.
HC planning for the business, Succession planning, Rapid talent acquisition activity
Support employees for their career/capability development, Lead learning session, Enhance coaching culture
Understand the business situation and support problem solving for organizational/personnel issues
- Organization Effectiveness & Change advocator
Drive/Support Change Management
Customization as necessary, extraction of on-site needs and feedback, cooperation with CoE)Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills